Your SIM card connects the iPhone to the wireless carrier; hence, the best way to troubleshoot the iPhone keeps restarting issue is removing SIM card. After fixing the issue, remember stock ROMs to put the card back. If you want to update all the installed apps, tap Update All. Or choose the ones you want to update one by one. If you find your iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, what should you do? Here we offer you some basic tips below to fix this problem. All solutions can be applied to all iPhone models including iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/5s.
You can repair more than 200+ iOS issues in just three easy steps by using FixGo. This software makes it super easy for everyone by giving instructions. All you have to do is connect your faulty iOS device and follow the on-screen instructions one by one. It also helps you to downgrade your iOS device while protecting your data. Without entering any password, you can reset your unresponsive iOS device in seconds by using this tool.
- This caused the phone to finally turn off and go black.
- To ensure a high success rate, it provides three different methods to retrieve your data directly from your iPhone, previous iTunes backup, and iCloud backup.
- It may be that other version downgrades work, but these are the ones we’ve tested and confirmed working.
- If you’re crunched for storage, you can still delete an IPSW file regardless (as long as internet bandwidth is not a concern).
- Double-click the file and wait for the Word application to open the DOCX document.
- When you get stuck in this situation, how do you to fix this issue?
The last popular way that works to repair a damaged or corrupted Word file is turning to an online Word repair tool. When you search «Word Repair Online» or » Repair Word File Online», you may get a large number of online file repair tools. This method is used to recover unsaved Word documents in many cases.
The other 2 modes erase all data on your iPhone and get your iPhone back to normal, which can be considered as a restore. If none of the above ways solved your problem then you should probably turn towards Tenorshare ReiBoot. This is no doubt the most favorable method if you are facing the issue of failing to update to iOS 16. With the help of Tenorshare Reiboot, you can one-click update your iPhone without data loss, and fix many common iOS 16 update problems without any loss of data. There might be different reasons for making your iOS 16 software update failed.
In this window, you will see two boxes showing two modes for you to choose from. Choose the «Standard Mode» box so that your iPhone firmware will be restored without any data loss (The «Advanced Mode» will erase all the data). Then press the «Next» button to proceed to the next window. With such useful features, TunesKit iOS System Recovery is very easy-to-use. To restore iOS firmware, all you need to do is to click several buttons. Minutes later, your firmware on iPhone will be restored.